Catalysr is here to provide a way for migrants and refugees to overcome the barriers they face - creating a better future for themselves and future generations.
By 2027, Catalysr aims to create over 10,000 full time jobs through migrant-led businesses.
Catalysr is focused on creating a better Australia for all. In the course of our work, we promise:
- To create jobs and income for individuals
- Contribute to GDP
- Add to the tax base
- Less dependence on welfare
- To better integrate migrants and refugees into the community
How we will achieve these results
Our program is run by Catalysr Foundation - a not-for-profit organisation, where we aim to provide our program to as many individuals as possible.
In order to provide this program, we have created a pay-it-forward scheme for participants.
- There is no initial cost to join the program
- Participants will pay back their costs only when there business begins trading and they receive an income of A$50,000 per year.
- Once this is reached, Catalysr Foundation will receive 5% of the businesses' revenue upto A$50,000 (total cap) to put back into the program to help fund future participants
Our aim is to utilise this model to achieve self-sustainability within 5 years.