Applications Closing Soon!
If you fit the following criteria, then we're looking for you to join our winter acceleration program in August of 2017.
- You're a migrant or a refugee
- You're a risk-taker. A do-er. Someone who likes to get things done.
- Ready to bring your idea to life.
Apply for our program to:
- Get advice from entrepreneurs who have started companies valued at over $300M.
- Get access to finance for your business, including venture capital, grants and loans.
- Connect with a community of like minds.
Enter your details to apply for our upcoming 4-month accelerator program
Place of Birth - We work exclusively with Refugees and Migrants.
Skilled - Our focus is on people who have been through university, and preferably have experience in the domain in which they were trained.
NSW Resident - Since we are based in Parramatta, 2/96 Phillip Street, for the duration of the program we require participants to have regular access to our office - as the program will be based from there.
- Idea/Early stage - Your business should be at the idea/early stage because our program will be tailored to people who are just starting their business.
Make-a-thon: Saturday 26th August - Sunday 27th August (2 days)
Take-off stage: Monday 28th August - Friday 22th September (1 month)
Accelerator Program: Wednesday 27th September - Friday 15th December (11 weeks)
Catalysr Showcase Night: Wednesday 20th December
If you have met or will meet all of the eligibility criteria, you can be a part of the Catalysr program!
Our 4-month program is designed to help take your ideas and turn them into a reality.
The program comprises of the following:
- Make-a-thon (2 days) - We invite all eligible applicants to attend a Make-a-thon. Our entrepreneurs are inspired by hearing successful entrepreneurs talk about their journeys of the entrepreneurial roller-coaster ride and also work under pressure to develop their ideas to get selected for the Take-off stage.
- Take-off Stage (4 weeks) - During the Take-Off stage, our focus is on Entrepreneurship Education, Idea development, Testing and Feasibility: “Entrepreneurship lite”. Participants are exposed to the startup methodologies, get light-touch (1 day a week) support through Weekly Mentoring with our Entrepreneur-in-Residence.
- Acceleration Stage (3 months) - In the Accelerator program, we will kick off with an intensive 4 day bootcamp. The weekly mentoring sessions will continue, and we build other modules on top to give a holistic experiential learning experience to our entrepreneurs with an extensive support.
- Co-working space full-time
- Team and community building activities
- Pro-bono legal and accounting support
- Strategic Mentoring on a needs basis from a large and diverse pool of mentors
- Access to Funding Pathways through our partners