Interesting in supporting us?
We are seeking donors/sponsors to help power the next leg of our journey.
Supporting Migrapreneurs is a resource intensive but very worthwhile endeavour.
For every $5K donated/sponsored, we can support two Migrapreneurs (one startup). The impact of this is far reaching, from individual empowerment, to job creation, social cohesion, solving large-scale problems and the broad betterment of our society.
Past supporters have enabled the growth of startups in areas as diverse as water purification technology, lab-grown diamonds, and AI-driven scheduling technology.
If we reach our target of $150K by EoFY 2018, we will support a further 100 Migrapreneurs by the end of 2019.
Will you join our major partners CGU Insurance in supporting the next generation of Migrapreneurs? More info below:
For Corporate Sponsors/Partners
Our partnerships are built on a foundation of shared value. As such, we seek to understand the individual needs of each partner, tailoring a package that suits their needs.
If you would like to find out more about our partnerships, please submit an inquiry at the bottom of the page and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
End of Financial Year is fast approaching! Make a tax-deductible donation before 30 June and help us build Australia 2.0.
How will your donation be used?
- Your support will go towards training and supporting our Migrapreneurs over the course of a 6-month pre-accelerator program.
- This support includes providing educational content, mentorship, workshops, and quarterly events.
How are we different from other charities?
- As a social business, the Catalysr Foundation is designed to fund itself over time.
- How? Our participants share a small percentage of their company equity with us in exchange for Catalysr's support. As successful companies are acquired or IPO, the Catalysr Foundation receives a share of the proceeds. These proceeds go towards running future programmes.
- Though our foundation is a Charity in the technical sense, our philosophy is different from many traditional charities. By providing a hands-on entrepreneurial education, we are empowering others to not only support themselves through their business, but to contribute to the society in which they live.
What are the perks?
- Donors receive exclusive invitations to Catalysr events such as our showcase events - where our best graduates pitch their startups to an audience of supporters.
- Other perks are available to major supporters
- Donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
How can I donate?
- If you are ready to make a donation, please click the 'donate' button below and follow the prompts.
- If you would like to speak with someone from our team, please feel free to submit an inquiry below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.